NEW Koala II Seat Towel
Introducing our newest Koala Seat Towel - The KOALA II!
We just improved our already innovative Koala seat towel, making it virtually indestructible in any situation. For those who want a great solution for their car or truck seats, the Koala II is a perfect solution, providing effective and super-absorbent protection.
Auto / Truck Configuration: No longer needing a double zipper opening, the Koala II utilizes two sturdy braided elastic bands to easily slip over any car or truck headrest for a custom, snug fit. In this auto configuration, the Koala II's high-tension rear pocket will grip the front portion of your car or truck seats. If you would like to use this rear pocket as an actual pocket within your car, just turn it inside out and now you have a quick, convenient place for your cell phone, coins, keys etc....All at an arm's reach during your drive!
"JUST FLIP IT OVER"
Beach / Lawn Chair Configuration: For your beach or lawn chairs, just "FLIP IT OVER" and the Koala II's rear pocket will now grip the top of the seat. For a completely secure fit, you can use the long braided elastic band to secure the towel to the bottom of your beach chair. Now, your towel will NEVER blow off your chair when you go for a quick swim! Additionally, you can use our Koalas on virtually any seat or chair, like your dining room chairs, patio cushions, lawn chairs and beach chairs. Heck, it will even grab onto a rocking chair! You cannot do that with those other seat covers!
If you are looking for a simple, versatile and effective car seat cover, the Koala II is for you. Most importantly our new Cotton Koala II Seat Towel provides:
- 2 new colors that will go great in your car or truck. (Titanium Gray and Light Tan).
- Almost twice the thickness of our microfiber towels. If you can picture the "feel" and "weight" of a quality bath towel, then you will have a great understanding of our Koala II (density = 400 gsm).
- A natural and environmentally friendly alternative to our microfiber towels. Just like all other cotton products, our Koala II Seat Towel will age gracefully. Like your most favorite T-shirt, we hope it will become your most prized possession with every year that goes by, "wherever life takes you."
Remember, keep two in each car, and two more for the beach!
Embroidery Customization: We offer high quality custom text embroidery. We will embroider the largest text available given the 25 letter standard. For all custom embroidery, your custom message will be FRONT-AND-CENTER, with the text located approximately 4 inches from the top of the seat towel - readable on the primary configuration side. Just tell us which configuration you most prefer...the Auto / Truck configuration or the Beach Chair configuration. Text size will be maximized, in accordance with the amount of letters requested. In general, we will produce letters that are one to two inches in height, so your text has high visibility. For a classic & elegant embroidery text result, we will utilize brilliant white for all text embroidered onto our seat towels (except for the striped versions and white seat towels). While white embroidery and font code 1 are our standard options, we are open to any inputs you might have. After selecting the embroidery option and purchasing the product, just contact us (email@example.com) and let us know the font text color (see available colors in product pics section) and font code (also shown in product pics section and on the main page of this website) you would like.
Product Specific Information:
- Material: 80 / 20 Cotton Blend (80% cotton and 20% polyester). A good blend maximizing cotton's natural absorbency with polyester's durability and reduced shrinkage.
- Dimensions: 27.5 in x 51 in (70 cm x 130 cm) - Designed to fit beautifully in beach chairs and auto / truck seats
- Towel Density / Thickness: White: 400 gsm (as compared to our microfiber towels' 250 gsm)
- Product-specific Weight: 1 lb, 3 oz.
- Total Packaged Weight: 1 lb, 10 oz.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron when needed.